This all-natural charcoal mask was designed to detoxify and instantly clear breakouts. Kaolin clay absorbs toxins and exfoliates while charcoal deeply cleans the skin to naturally remove impurities.
2 oz. glass jar
How To Use:
Skin Type: All
How Often: 1-2 week
Smell: Citrus-y sweet
- Step 1 - Choose your mixer! Yogurt, honey or water.
- Step 2 - Mix 1 tsp of your mask to 1 tsp of your mixer.
- Step 3 - Apply onto skin.
- Step 4 - Once it dries, wash off + follow with moisturizer or face oil.
Choosing a Mixer:
Mixing w/ Purified Water: Best for All Skin Types- softens; purifies; balances skins PH (which means the skin will be at its healthiest and can protect itself from bacteria & pollutants).
Mixing w/ Raw Honey: Best for Dry Skin- Anti-bacterial (great for acne prone skin) antioxidant rich (anti-aging) clears pores, extremely moisturizing & soothing.
Mixing w/ Organic Yogurt Benefits: Best for Oily/Acne Prone Skin- Filled with natural lactic acid, dissolves dead skin + tightens pores; prevents breakouts; works to diminish fine lines; evens skin tone w/ gentle exfoliation.
- Rolled Oats: Soothe + reduce inflammation, super calming for all skin types.
- Rose Petals: Not just for a bouquet. They help to retain moisture + soften your skin.
- Kaolin Clay: Absorbent and exfoliating (also the gentlest clay, so it’s great for sensitive skin).
- Charcoal: Deep cleans skin, removing breakout causing impurities naturally.
Kaolinite (White Clay), Avena Sativa (Rolled Oats), Carbones (Charcoal), Rosa Centifolia (Rose Petals) and/et Essential Blend/Huile Essentielles.